Sure, I have made myself a todo item.  I am going to ask for feedback
within the company and then I will send this list to the group and/or
create jira issues accordingly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian E. Fox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 3:57 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: surefire and testng integration issues with surefire-2.4.2

Jason,
The kinds of complaints you get at work are exactly what I'm (and I'm
sure the rest of the team) interested in getting from the user list.
Would you be willing to summarize the particular issues your team is
having? (in a new thread) Some of them we may know of, but maybe not and
having this list to work from can only help us make things better. In
2.0.9 we kind of focused on pulling in the various pain points that we
know of, especially ones that simply stop people in their tracks and/or
keep them on earlier versions.

For example: 2.0.9 locks down all lifecycle default plugin versions,
which is one thing we heard was a constant problem. Even though the idea
was previously rejected, the constant feedback to the alternative made
us listen and make the change.

Certainly these are not the only pain points out there so I'd love to
have a list.

Thanks,
Brian