Hello all,
My problem is quite simple.
I have a properties file wherein i have projectname webmodulename,
version and other informations.
I'd like to tell maven to retrieve these values into the pom.xml .For
instance , i need to set default target directory to
${projectname}-${version} instead of target.
With ant it is only property file. And how about maven?
I already try to set properties tag on the same level as url but it is
not recognized.So pom.xml can't be parsed. However ,I find it in xsd
file of pom.

Thanks for your helps.

Tom