Thanks , I'll already do it.
So the example of target i give is not the good one.I need to load
some properties that i don't know the value by advance. Our
development center tag a version of application  in cvs , and send us
a file where are defined the version, the projectname, the moduleweb
name, etc...
This file is property type file and I want to use variable name under
pom.xml with value
loaded from this property file.
So is it possible?