Well. to be honest, I would like not to skip test phase during building
artifact and I would like to have test reports (surefire reports) in
genereted site. I would like to "merge" those two test phases into 1 - can
"site" phase somehow base on tests made by "install" command? Tests would be
preformed once (e.g. in "install" phase), but "site" phase would do report
for those tests.

Regards