I am trying to switch from IntelliJ to eclipse. I used the eclipse:eclipse
plugin, but then used the sonatype plugin to import an existing maven
multi-module project I have.

1st i guess i don't understand how or what eclipse is going to use to deploy
to Tomcat. Does it try to deploy exploded, or the wacutal war archives?

2nd, I keep getting this error only when starting eclipse:

*Apr 30, 2008 2:50:51 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester
startElement
SEVERE: Begin event threw exception
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.jboss.embedded.tomcat.EmbeddedJBossBootstrapListener
*

I was hoping it would be easy to switch FROM intellij, but so far I am not
sure...

--
Thanks,
Mick Knutson