From: youhaodeyi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 5/29/2008 11:35
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: A problem about deploying project.

I want to deploy my project to a Host by FTP. I set the
distributionManagement and run the command "mvn deploy". This is my pom
file:

<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
        <groupId>test</groupId>
        <artifactId>test</artifactId>
        <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

<distributionManagement>
                <repository>
                        <id>Local Repository</id>
                        <name>Internal Repository</name>
                        <url>ftp://3.36.231.203/</url>
                </repository>
                <snapshotRepository>
                        <id>Local Repository</id>
                        <name>Internal Repository</name>
                        <url>ftp://3.36.231.203/</url>
                </snapshotRepository>
        </distributionManagement>
<build>
      <extensions>
             <extension>
                                <groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
                                <artifactId>wagon-webdav</artifactId>
                                <version>1.0-beta-1</version>
                        </extension>
       </extensions>
</build>

When run the command "mvn deploy" I got this error:

[INFO] Retrieving previous build number from Local Repository
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]