To: <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 5:35 AM
Subject: A problem about deploying project.

I want to deploy my project to a Host by FTP. I set the
distributionManagement and run the command "mvn deploy". This is my pom
file:

<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
<groupId>test</groupId>
<artifactId>test</artifactId>
<version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

<distributionManagement>
<repository>
<id>Local Repository</id>
<name>Internal Repository</name>
<url>ftp://3.36.231.203/</url>
</repository>
<snapshotRepository>
<id>Local Repository</id>
<name>Internal Repository</name>
<url>ftp://3.36.231.203/</url>
</snapshotRepository>
</distributionManagement>
<build>
     <extensions>
            <extension>
<groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
<artifactId>wagon-webdav</artifactId>
<version>1.0-beta-1</version>
</extension>
      </extensions>
</build>

When run the command "mvn deploy" I got this error:

[INFO] Retrieving previous build number from Local Repository
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]