Hi,

If you absolutely have go the way of filtering Java files, I would probably do it that way:

1. Put the java files to filter in a separate directory (src/main/java-filtered)

2. Add a filtered resource to the pom (target/generated/sources/java-filtered)

3. Make this additional source directory known with the build-helper-maven-plugin [1].

-Tim

[1] http://mojo.codehaus.org/build-helper-maven-plugin/

Peter Horlock schrieb:
Well, sure, we COULD do it at runtime, but
a) this would cost performance (okay, to be honest, of course, it could once
be loaded and runtime and so on, but still it would at least clutter the
code with additional stuff we didn't when we were using Maven 1).
b) For political reasons It would be good if everything would work as close
as possible as it was before I introduced Maven 2...

Peter