Thanks for the info!!

So I guess I have an odd-ball case with my artifacts..
Here is the full scenario.
I have a project with 2 modules:

`-- project-parent
    |-- pom.xml
    |-- core
    |   `-- pom.xml
    `-- webapp
        `-- pom.xml

project-parent:
 - packaging pom

core:
 - artifact: core:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
 - packaging jar
 - also uses assembly:single to create a core-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
containing various static content..

webapp:
 - packaging war
 - depends on core:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar and core-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.zip

The "webapp" module cannot resolve core-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.zip, unless I mvn
install the "core" module. I take it that .zip format is completely
unsupported? And I take it that only the artifact that's generated by
the pom (not assembly) will resolve?

Thoughts?

Thanks!
T.