I am using an open source product that requires a jar to be built for every
single .java
file.

The java files are all in the same directory like so:
        src/main/java/com/acme/product/Name1.java
        src/main/java/com/acme/product/Name2.java
        src/main/java/com/acme/product/Name3.java

What I need to build are 3 jar files with only one class in each
and have the name of each jar file be the same as the Java class
name so like:
        Name1.jar
        Name2.jar
        Name3.jar

and then I need to copy these files to a specific directory.

Is there a way to do this with maven?  ( examples please !!!)