This is the first I've ever heard of LiquiBase; according to the archives
there's only one other email from October 2008 that mentions it.

It seems to me that there ought to be better marketing for maven and its
plugins; see, for example, the huge list of eclipse plugins that you can get to
from the eclipse web site.