Hello All,

In Maven 2.1, there is a new feature to encrypt passwords found in the
settings.xml file.  They say that the master-password should be kept in
settings-security.xml file which resides under ~/.m2/, we currently share
the settings.xml file and so we set the -Dorg.apache.maven.global-settings,
is there something similar for the settings-security.xml file?????  It's
impossible to manage everyone having a settings-security.xml file in their
home directory.....

I've searched but couldn't find anything

Sonia