I think this is best discussed with the corresponding Archiva issue rather than on the Maven end.

On 09/04/2009, at 12:33 AM, solo1970 wrote:

I nede to investigate the run-around you proposed, but by doing that won't I disable "Delete Artifact" for ALL the users???? I would need to disable it only for one user, because we need the "Delete Artifact" functionality for a
group of us who are SCMs.....

Sonia