Hi Doug,

Please raise a jira for the xNl instead of xMl.

One can configure the create-from-project mojo to have the file
unfiltered by default using:
-DarchetypeFilteredExtentions=unknownExtension
which sets the file extension for files that will be filtered. by
default there is java, js, xml and some more i don't remember.

Hope this helps

Raphaël