I have a project (it's actually a sub-project of another project, so
it will get interesting).

We build three items: base.jar, base-ui.jar, and base-hib.har. These
each are in their own sub-directory, and I can treat them like
projects. I was able to get the whole thing working. However, the
base-hib.har uses Hibernate, and I couldn't find any information on
setting up a project that uses Hibernate.

I was able to generate a Hibernate pom.xml using archetype:generate,
but it seems like that the POM requires a service file to be named
"jboss-service.xml". Unfortunately, ours is named
hibernate-service.xml, and I couldn't find anyway to configure this in
the POM.

Another question: I build the base.jar file, and the other two
projects depend upon that file. I've setup the POMs to show this
dependency: Everything builds, but when I run analyze:dependency, it
tells me it is missing base.jar

--
David Weintraub
qazw...@gmail.com