You mentioned Google, but have you tried https://stackoverflow.com/ ? I believe they have quite a few Swing/JavaFX people there.

Gili

On 2018-03-02 2:35 PM, Thomas Wolf wrote:
Sorry for bother this group, but I literally found zero help in Google and the pool of Swing/JavaFX knowledgeable people is a quickly dwindling one :-(

Our Swing application puts up a JDialog whose contents is a JTabbedPane with a few tabs.  One of them is currently a JEditorPane that was displaying some simple HTML.  Because we need to now show more sophisticated HTML that includes links, I replaced the JEditorPane with my own JPanel that contains a JFXPanel whose Scene is a WebView.  I’ve done this a few times in the past and never had any trouble.  But that was always with a JFrame.  But this time it’s not: the web page displays just fine, but clicking the links doesn’t work!  The problem is clearly the JDialog – everything works fine when the WebView is placed in a JFrame instead of a JDialog. I remember that JDialog has their own event processing – so I’m pretty certain that it has something to do with that - since JavaFX doesn’t even use the Swing event processing. I just don’t know what to do about it.  Have you come across the issue and found a solution?  Any pointers would be appreciated.  Even if it's just a link.

Thanks a bunch,
Tom

--
tjw...@gmail.com <mailto:tjw...@gmail.com>