Rob,

The labelling functionality you described sounds very useful in general.
But, I miss the processor color too.

I think labels are really useful for identifying groups of components and
areas in the flow, but I worry that needing to use them in volume for
processor coloring will increase the API and browser canvas load for
elements that don't actually affect the flow.