Hi Ram,

Accomplishing this task would require some effort beyond those items
currently bundled with NiFi.

I am not well versed in Sharepoint internals, but it seems like there is an
available REST API [1] that would allow you to access files and folders
[2].  Depending on the nuances of authentication, InvokeHTTP may be a
reasonable solution to both query an endpoint and serve as a means for
finding additional information to get specific files and folders.  Doing
some quick searching on top of that, it appears there are a few libraries
available that may facilitate acquiring files from Sharepoint which could
be used in a custom processor to streamline the process.

Once you are able to access Sharepoint and gather the documents of
interest, some transform would be needed from the xls(x) format to CSV.  I
have a vague recollection of someone in the community working with Apache
POI [3] to facilitate this process but cannot seem to find the reference
with some searching.  This would also require custom processor development.

The suite of ExecuteProcess, ExecuteStreamCommand, ExecuteScript,
InvokeScripted processors may provide some additional avenues for
exploration if you currently have applications that accomplish some of this
presently or have comfort working with JVM-friendly scripting languages.

The final steps of saving to disk and/or loading a database are supported
and should cover your needs beyond the data capture and transformation.

[1] https://msdn.microsoft.com/EN-US/library/office/fp142380.aspx
[2] https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/dn292553.aspx
[3] http://poi.apache.org/