Yes, you are correct that Apache NiFi uses swagger. However, we are only
using it for keeping the documentation in sync. We use a maven plugin that
inspects the swagger annotations and generates a swagger.json. The
swagger.json is generated to nifi-web-api/target/swagger-ui/swagger.json at
build time. Subsequently, the swagger.json is run through a handlebars
template to generate the REST API docs.

We provide a client library at

Examples of its usage can be seen in our access control integration tests

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 10:53 PM, Stéphane Maarek <