Hi,

Thanks it helps ! Good to know there is already a java client I could use.
Nonetheless I think it would be extremely nice to use the swagger codegen
project to generate additionally sdks, I don't mind creating a github
project of my own to maintain these.

I gave it a go and it gave me a bunch of errors, see
https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-codegen/issues/3976

I went to https://editor.swagger.io/ , uploaded the swagger.json file and
apparently the swagger.json specs for many (if not all) delete calls are
having wrong specs, see below. Do you think that's worth opening a JIRA?

Swagger Error

Not a valid parameter definition
Jump to line 344
Details
 Object
code: "ONE_OF_MISSING"
 params: Array [0]
message: "Not a valid parameter definition"
 path: Array [5]
0: "paths"
1: "/connections/{id}"
2: "delete"
3: "parameters"
4: "0"
schemaId: "http://swagger.io/v2/schema.json#";
 inner: Array [2]
 0: Object
code: "ONE_OF_MISSING"
 params: Array [0]
message: "Data does not match any schemas from 'oneOf'"
 path: Array [5]
 inner: Array [2]
 0: Object
code: "OBJECT_MISSING_REQUIRED_PROPERTY"
 params: Array [1]
0: "schema"
message: "Missing required property: schema"
 path: Array [0]
 1: Object
code: "ONE_OF_MISSING"
 params: Array [0]
message: "Data does not match any schemas from 'oneOf'"
 path: Array [0]
 inner: Array [4]
 0: Object
code: "ENUM_MISMATCH"
 params: Array [1]
message: "No enum match for: ref"
 path: Array [1]
 1: Object
code: "ENUM_MISMATCH"
 params: Array [1]
message: "No enum match for: ref"
 path: Array [1]
 2: Object
code: "ENUM_MISMATCH"
 params: Array [1]
message: "No enum match for: ref"
 path: Array [1]
 3: Object
code: "ENUM_MISMATCH"
 params: Array [1]
0: "ref"
message: "No enum match for: ref"
 path: Array [1]
0: "type"
 1: Object
code: "OBJECT_MISSING_REQUIRED_PROPERTY"
 params: Array [1]
0: "$ref"
message: "Missing required property: $ref"
 path: Array [5]
0: "paths"
1: "/connections/{id}"
2: "delete"