Manish,

Was the reason for your custom version of PutHDFS just to include the Azure
libraries? or was there other functionality you needed to introduce?

The reason I'm asking is because in the Apache NiFi 1.1 release (just
released) we added an "Additional Classpath Resources" property to all HDFS
processors, and I have been able to use that to connect to an Azure WASB
filesystem.

I can provide the list of JARs I added to the classpath to make it work if
that would help.

Thanks,

Bryan