Hello,

Generally NiFi is not meant to be a long term store of this type of
information. There is an extension point called a ReportingTask which has
access to the metrics seen in the UI, as well as the bulletin repository
which are the error messages. You could implement a custom ReportingTask to
push this information to whatever system you like to use for monitoring.
The AmbariReportingTask would be a good example to look at, it pushes
metrics to the Ambari metrics collector.

Thanks,

Bryan