Alessio,

As Bryan mentioned, we do allow for Reporting Tasks to report these sorts of
metrics and bulletins to other systems.

One thing that I wanted to note, though, is that you can right-click on a
Processor and view Status History. This will
show you the metrics that the processor shows (and even more) over a much
longer time window. It doesn't sum up the metrics, for
instance, over a 1-hour period, but it shows the 5-minute stats over a long
period. By default, NiFi is configured to take
a snapshot of the 5-minute stats every 1 minute and hold the last 1 day worth
of stats. This is configurable in nifi.properties.
The only down side here is that these stats reside in memory and are lost on
restart. It would be nice to have a mechanism
for storing this information, but it's not something that's been done yet.

Thanks
-Mark

On Jan 13, 2017, at 9:16 AM, Bryan Bende