Karthik,

I should have the code finished shortly for the JIRAs that Pierre referenced.
I'm finishing up the unit and integration tests now which is proving a little
more challenging than expected. They are for OAuth2 and not OAuth1 but just
wanted to let you know in case.

They function by having you setup an OAuth2 controller service of 1 of the 4
available grant types. The controller service then retrieves the access token
and maintains it. Then a new property is added to InvokeHTTP for the user to
reference the desired access token/ControllerService This allows for painless
and transparent operation with the secured endpoints

Thanks,
Jeremy Dyer

Sent from my iPhone