Hello James,

I am using RouteOnContent with following properties and it's working fine
for me:

Match Requirement: content must contain match
Character Set: UTF-8
Content Buffer Size: 1 MB
ExpectedEvent: BILLING|PAYMNT|PAYADJ|CALLADJ

Basically I am looking for records that contain any of the following
strings:

BILLING
PAYMNT
PAYADJ
CALLADJ

Try requiresFile ( without quotes)

Thanks!!

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 10:11 AM, James McMahon <jsmcmah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to do something very simple: my flowfile is a series of keys
> and values in json. I'd like to look at the flowfile content and tell me if
> the string requiresFile is in there. RouteOnContent seems like just the
> processor I need, but I cannot get it to work. Here is what I set in its
> config:
>
> content must contain match
> UTF-8
> 1 MB
> and I create my own dynamic property
> hasFile  requiresFile
>
> I've also tried 'requiresFile', '.*requiresFile.*', .*requiresFile.* -
> can't get it to work. Have looked at the documentation, where no examples
> are shown at all. I've googled to find out, and noticed that others have
> asked. But I never seem to find an answer.
>
> How should I enter the regex pattern to check my flowfile content for this
> simple single string in the contents?
>
> Thanks in advance. -Jim

intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.