Thx a lot for the quick response..... Looking forward to the PR and the
release :)

Would this for example still make the 1.4.0 release ?

It would also be very interesting to log client ports in debug mode ....
don't know how easy that is with nio.

There is Keep Alive Timeout = 2min specified on the Moxa, so it means that
the socket on the client (NiFi) is still responding to "keep alive" packets.
(makes sense I guess, as we would need to configure some kind of read
timeout on the moxa to kill off the client).

I guess the fact that we don't see anything in the stack is because the
socket got established in non blocking mode so it is in ESTABLISHED mode but
nobody is around to do any processing on it.

--
Sent from: http://apache-nifi-users-list.2361937.n4.nabble.com/