Davy,

I just pushed a second commit to the PR that will log the port from
the local address of the socket being used by the sender, which I
think is what you mean by the client port.

If you turn on debug for PutTCP you will see something like...

o.apache.nifi.processors.standard.PutTCP
PutTCP[id=95463da0-015e-1000-8723-0a2baf6c832f] Connected to local
port 57280

I only performed the logging after successful connection because I'm
not sure the ramifications of trying to obtain the local SocketAddress
while finishConnect is still returning false, so I guess the logging
wouldn't really help in the case where the exception was thrown.

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2159

-Bryan