From: Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, February 16, 2018 at 07:49
To: <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Re: LDAP provider not recognizing the u/p combination

Kevin,

The issue was that I forgot that there is also a separate configuration file
for looking up the users (config-something-providers.xml). After a little
tweaking to that, u/p works fine now.

Apache Directory Studio worked really well for the debugging. I would strongly
recommend it to new users in the documentation as a tool for connecting to LDAP
and poking around to verify the LDAP settings against the live schema.

Mike