Hi, I'm looking for some ideas on how to handle a workflow I'm developing. I
have NiFi monitoring a drop off location where files are delivered. Files from
this drop off location need to be routed to various target directories based on
a series of file name patterns. Currently I have a custom processor I developed
that queries a database table comparing the incoming file name against known
file name patterns stored as regular expressions and attaches those attributes
to the flow file. I feel like there is a better way to do this but I'm still
fairly new to NiFi.

Thanks
Shawn Weeks