Hi All,

I am trying to get more specific queue sizes in a reporting task for metric
reporting, but I can't seem to find out a way to do it -- the only methods
exposed seem to be showing the total of all queue sizes. Is there a way
that I am missing? I am trying to find a specific queue in front of one of
my processors and grab that size.

I also considered trying to do this via the Rest API but I couldn't quite
find a way to get some of the IDs required to get some of the hops required
through the API (namely, how to list components doesn't seem clear).

Thanks in advance,
Jon