From: Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 08:25
To: <users@nifi.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Unknown user w/ Docker image

They were. I did a copy from the Docker Hub page and didn't think they'd harm
anything in the YAML. Removing them got initialAdmin to work.

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 8:20 AM, Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hmmm no... the single quotes must be the issue here... I would expect
identity="CN=initialAdmin, OU=NIFI"

In your yaml file, I'd try to use double quotes around your property values.

Yeah, that's the weird part. It looks valid to me:

<tenants>

    <groups/>

    <users>

        <user identifier="f481771c-47d3-323f-b1c0-902b68e221e1"
identity="'CN=initialAdmin, OU=NIFI'"/>

    </users>

</tenants>

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 8:07 AM, Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com>