When I start a group from NiFi UI and I examine the request in Chrome
Developers Tools, it is identical to the one that I send from a Java program.
What gives?

From: Vitaly Krivoy [mailto:vitaly_kri...@jhancock.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2018 5:49 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: PUT/flow/process-groups/{id} API

I am trying to use PUT/flow/process-groups/{id} to start a processing group
from a Java program, but nothing is happening.  I set state RUNNING in
ScheduleComponentsEntity and when an API call returns it shows the state in the
returned object as RUNNING. But I see on the canvas that the group was not
launched. Yet I can start a group in NiFi GUI by right clicking on the group
and selecting start. What am I missing? Thanks.

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY The information contained in this email message
and any attachments may be confidential and legally privileged and is intended
for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient,
please: (1) notify me immediately by replying to this message; (2) do not use,
disseminate, distribute or reproduce any part of the message or any attachment;
and (3) destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.