Hi François,

How did you define your schema in the PutDatabaseRecord processor?
If you're using a CSV Reader and infer the schema using the header, then
all the fields will be considered as strings.
You probably want to define the schema by yourself so that you can define
the type of each column of your CSV file.

Pierre