Hi Pierre,

Thank you for your input
Schema certainly is a key point here. I used a CSVReader with Use Strings
Fields from Header as access strategy.
Moving access strategy to a text-defined schema solve the issue

On side question: in the schema, what are fields name relative to, csv
header or pgsql table?

All the best

François Lacombe