Scott,

I've never implemented NiFi with JumpCloud, but speculating as to what could be
the cause of your error, it could be the User Search Base/Filter configuration
values. Can you share the contents of your login-identity-providers.xml
(removing any sensitive values such as ldap credentials)?

Thanks,
Kevin