Hi all,

This morning, i'm trying to update records from a csv file prior to send
them in a pgsql db.
The UpdateRecord processor sounds to be the most useful to do so.

Given problem is I have to replace values of some columns, depending of
current value:
1 => a
2 => b
3 => c
10 => j

UpdateRecord actually accepts custom properties to set a unique value of a
given key (with Literal replacement strategy) but how can I provide a kind
of map of values depending of existing? Is this even possible ?

I thought of a combination of RouteOnAttribute and UpdateRecord processors
but this would lead to dozen of processors in my pipeline since I have
approximately 50 different replacement to make.
I hope I won't have to choose this option :)

Thanks in advance for any input, all the best

François Lacombe