I'm not sure I understand. The ExecuteScript processor forces me into a
Jython environment - despite selecting Python as the scripting language in
the processor configuration. I'll never understand why that route was opted
for in the first place. Why overcomplicate this, introducing yet another
dependency (on Jython)? Let the selection of python as the script language
use the installed python on my server, and decouple me from any Jython
dependencies. It's been nothing but trouble. Python code that works just
fine from the command line fails for all manner of issues with Jython when
I call it from ExecuteScript.

I gather you've called Flask-driven python microservices from NiFi. What
NiFi processor allows you to do that? I'll look into Flask-driven
microservices now, and am certainly willing to try this. Thanks very much.