I don't understand this:
"Until you *can't* resolve the user with OS commands, I don't think NiFi
will be able to set the expected owner on the file"
Did you intend to say can there - don't we want to be able to resolve the
user at the OS as an initial validation that we can get to the ldap and as
prerequisite of Nifi being able to set the owner? And in this case I can
indeed resolve at the OS level. That seems like a good thing to me.

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 7:53 AM, Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com