Is there a recommended way to ensure the row counts form tables in source
(Oracle) are consistent with that of target tables in Hbase ( data-lake)?
.We are using Nifi which receives the golden gate messages and then by
using different processor we store the transactions in Hbase ,so
essentially the tables in Hbase should be in sync with the tables in Oracle
at all times. I am interested in knowing how the teams ensure and proof
this ? Do they take row counts from source and target everyday and match it
and say that its synced ? I used the counter option in Nifi which
maintained the record received against each table but i guess that is not
an optimized way to do it.