Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your suggestion. We are using the timestamp property of the
PutHbase processor to enforce the order. This timestamp is extracted from
the golden gate message as a meta data. I agree with your approach for
creating an End of day file which seems to be the most logical way of doing
the reconciliation.

Thank you for the help.
Faisal