Hello

I'm using PutBigQueryBash and having weird auth issues.

I have set the GCP Credentials Controller Service to use Service Account
JSON which I have copied from the value given in Google Cloud Console.

But when I run my flow, I get the error message "Error while reading
data, error message: JSON table encountered too many errors, giving up.
Rows: 1; errors: 1. Please look into the errors[] collection for more
details."

What is stranger is that when I log all properties, there is a
bq.job.link which messages indicate "Request is missing required
authentication credential. Expected OAuth 2 access token, login cookie
or other valid authentication credential. See
https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/web/devconsole-project."; ...

But nifi can access the bigquery workspace and dataset (I've checked
that by deleting the table schema that I have already written).

So, is there something I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks !