Thanks for the suggestion, apparently there was a typo on my nifi-ca-cs
service that caused the pod not to be matched.  Unfortunately, even once I
corrected this, I'm still getting the "Service client error: null".

I'll keep working on it.  Thanks for your help!

--
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.  Do
everything in love.    -*1 Corinthians 16:13-14*