This does help, thank you Matt. And I like your suggestion. It would be
more at our fingertips if as we hover over the thread count on the
processor, the distribution across all cluster nodes is presented in a
popup. I wonder if project leads would consider this helpful improvement?

I can now see that my hanging threads are on just two of my cluster nodes.
This is very helpful - thanks again. It reduces the amount of thread
dumping review I will be doing today.

Jim