Dear All,
I moved my PoC environment to Azure AKS. I used standard Azure disk for
Persistent Volume requirements. I mounted all folders which are required for
persistency (as I mentioned in the following) one by one with
PersistentVolumeClaim on the pod (I used only one pod).
During the tests, I saw that problems is not related with nfs it comes from
nifi.properties file. (It seems, when container creates it doesn't catch the
mounted volume for nifi.properties file)
"replacing target file  /opt/nifi/nifi-current/conf/nifi.properties"
"sed: can't read /opt/nifi/nifi-current/conf/nifi.properties: No such file
or directory"
When I investigated more deeply I encountered those two bug records Apache
NiFi / NIFI-6484 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-6484) and
Apache NiFi / NIFI-6071 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-6071)
I am using NiFi 1.12.1 but it seems the bug is still exist
Is there any comment or workaround about that (actually I have read some
advice but they didn't seem convenient)

--
Sent from: http://apache-nifi-users-list.2361937.n4.nabble.com/