Vibhath,

If you get into that state again, recommend you run:

bin/nifi.sh diagnostics diag1.txt

And then provide the generated file, diag1.txt - that will include a lot of
diagnostic information that should help understand exactly what is happening.

Thanks
-Mark

On Aug 2, 2021, at 10:01 AM, Vibhath Ileperuma