Thanks for sharing Deepak. That's interesting. I think we may look into a
way of disabling components that doesn't impact version control, or else
fix performance issues such that disabling is not necessary.

Just out of curiosity, what version of NiFi are you on? The reason I ask is
that I know there have been some UI performance improvements made in recent
versions of NiFi, so I'm wondering if some of this might already have been
addressed...

Thanks,
Kevin