Dan Cowell (2013-04-03 04:04):
Hi there, I’m not sure is I’m going about this the correct way but I have an issue with Open Office. I recently downloaded the program to my new dell tablet, which runs on windows 8 pro, but when I try open it I get a message that reads; This application cannot be started. [context=shared] caught unexpected exception!

Any help that can be offered would be greatly appreciated.

P.s It runs fine on my windows 7 laptop.

There is a free downgrade option :-). You just need to borrow a Windows 7 CD/DVD from someone and after installation call Microsoft to register your copy.

--
MOL sp. z o.o. Maciej Jaros
e-mail: mac...@mol.com.pl

tel: 58 669 80 90