I do not know if there is a specific icon for "Track Changes" included
in the standard icon set. A quick look through the set suggests to me
that there is not one for this specific function. However, you can use
any icon from the standard icon set, or import your own. It does not
matter if the icon originally represented another function, the only
important thing is that you know what it represents on your toolbar.

Dave