Thank you from Australia!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alexandro Colorado
  To: Christine Lawrence
  Cc: users@openoffice.apache.org
  Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 3:47 PM
  Subject: Re: I have lost everything

  You are welcome and is great that it worked for you. Just remember this issue
has nothing really to do with OpenOffice. As a matter of fact this could happen
with any piece of file (document, music, image, etc.), for example anytime you
install a new video or music player, your music could be redirected to that new
player. Is just the way Windows handles relationship between file formats (pdf,
doc, mp3, mp4, etc.) and applications.

  Cheers from Cancun.

  On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 10:23 PM, Christine Lawrence