Just one thought, though, when you click on the download button, it will transfer you to the sourceforge site. DO NOT click on any download button on the sourceforge site. Just wait a few seconds and your download will begin. It really annoys me how sourceforge puts all those other download links on the open office download page, as well as all the others pages they host. I also hear that many of those other links are to dangerous programs including spyware. I would be very happy if I heard that Apache had stopped using the sourceforge link. Every time this subject comes up, someone always jumps in to defend them saying they no longer do that, but the problems with their site continue.

Dale Erwin